Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Am I 3c or 4a?

There is such a fine line between 3c and 4a hair and I'm not quite sure where I belong. They say 3c has curls the size of a pencil and they are but overall I think my hair is too densely packed to be a true 3c. I call it 3c/4a but what am I more of? I feel more like a 3c somedays when I have all my curls defined but when my hair is just too big and hard to comb through I call it 4a. There's nothing wrong with 4a hair at all but it has a world of its own completely different from 3c. Right now I have these idiot straight pieces on the bottom of my hair because of a flat ironing incident about a year and a half ago. I have about 2 more inches to go until it's all gone because it was all over my head. I really want to cut it off now but I might chop my BSL hair to SL by accident and then I'll be angry when my hair is straightened. I think I'll just get my ends trimmed once again and see if that will help some. I deep conditioned today and washed. Tomorrow I will cowash and try to shingle. I still very much dislike the look of my natural hair because of all that dead weight from straight pieces sometimes I want to get those scissors so bad but I always have to stop myself. However before I got so much heat damage I enjoyed my natural hair and it looked more 3c. I miss it so. But next year this time I'll be back to the way it was. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment